* Dr. Scott Atlas, Has Resigned!
* Arizona and Wisconsin certify their presidential election results Monday.
* Rand Paul points to 4 wild ‘data dumps’ that put Biden ahead: ‘Fraud?’ – WND.com.
* The recount process was paused Sunday in Fulton County, Georgia, after a newly-purchased Dominion Voting Systems mobile server crashed. “Technicians from Dominion have been dispatched to resolve the issue,”.
* The Atlantic gets ripped apart after publishing story on abortion of babies with Down Syndrome.
* Drinking hot cocoa could make you smarter, especially if it’s enriched with Flavanols.
* Scott Baio floats moving to Utah to run against Mitt Romney.