* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com.
* Eleven Republican senators, led by Sen. Ted Cruz, announced they would object to the certification of states’ Electoral College votes when Congress meets on Jan. 6. “Congress should immediately appoint an Electoral Commission, with full investigatory and fact-finding authority, to conduct an emergency 10-day audit of the election returns in the disputed states.
* Vice President Mike Pence’s office released a statement saying he “welcomes” Republican lawmakers who intend to “raise objections” when Congress meets on January 6. “Vice President Pence shares the concerns of millions of Americans about voter fraud and irregularities in the last election,” Pence’s chief of staff Marc Short said in a statement to The Hill.
* CIA Mobilizes Against Trump – Trump May Invoke Insurrection Act – Cliff Kincaid USASurvival.org.
* DC’s surge prompts closures through mid-January – USA Today.
* In a 216-208 vote, Pelosi was reelected as House speaker.
* Government orders ‘Jesus’ on T-shirt censored as ‘political speech’ – ‘Jesus holds no political office and was not on the ballot’ – Bob Unruh.
* A lawsuit has been filed in federal court against the city of Hart, Michigan, after officials there ordered a T-shirt message about Jesus censored. The case developed when Margaret Wittman, an elections worker, was relieved of her duties for refusing to hide her shirt that said, “My heart will TRUST in you JESUS,” while working at the polls. The case seeks a declaration that the city’s practice of censorship violates the US Constitution and an order preventing further enforcement.