* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1842.60 Silver: $25.38.
* House Impeaches President Trump with 232-197 Vote – 10 Republicans Join Democrats, Vote in Favor of Impeachment.
* The House of Representatives passed a nonbinding measure calling on Mike Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment and remove President Donald Trump from office. Pence has said he won’t invoke the amendment.
* Mitch McConnell’s office confirmed he will not “consent” to reconvening the Senate before Jan. 19, effectively killing hopes for removing President Donald Trump from office.
* US Mint closes two facilities amid coronavirus crisis.
* He’s Down to Last 2 Guesses to Access $240M in Bitcoin NYT looks at the problem of owners who have forgotten their passwords.
* Biden Team Announces Inauguration Theme: ‘America United’.
* Check Out FLCCC.net!
* The average price of a new vehicle has topped $40,000 for the first time ever as Americans switch from passenger cars to more-expensive SUVs and pickups. With prices rising, the average down-payment on new cars, trucks and SUVs reached an all-time high as well.
* Average US price of gas up 9 cents a gallon to $2.35.
* Should You Be Double-Masking? ‘You start achieving some pretty high efficiencies’.