* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1858.10 Silver: $26.10.
* Richard Mack: Trump Should Move to Utah and Run Against Mitt Romney!
* Homeland Security warns of “violent extremists” in US.
* Joe Biden will sign a series of new executive orders Today that will formally place a new national security focus on climate change.
* ‘Wake-up call’ doesn’t move Doomsday Clock – The world is still 100 seconds to midnight after a punishing 2020 marred by mishandling of the COVID-19 pandemic and continued fears over nuclear risks and climate change.
* Utah legislator seeks to impeach AG Reyes for involvement in election fraud petition.
* Man pleads guilty in Whitmer kidnap plot.
* Nasdaq is pushing for companies to be required to have at least two “diverse” board directors, The exchange would require listed companies to have at least one woman and one person who identifies as either an underrepresented minority or as LGBTQ on their boards and as directors – WSJ.
* Former Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard announced her new podcast show – The podcast will be called “This Is Tulsi Gabbard,” according to an announcement on her website.
* Some doctors in China are Using Anal Swabs for Coronavirus Detection, claim it will help avoid missed diagnoses.
* Sarah Sanders, Trump’s former press secretary, announces bid for governor of Arkansas.
* State Department: Wuhan lab researchers may have had COVID in fall of 2019; ‘secret projects with China’s military’ conducted at virology institute.
* Bill Gates is now America’s biggest farmland owner – fourth-richest person in the world, owns an estimated 242,000 acres of farmland, analysis by The Land Report discovered.