* Second police officer died by suicide following Capitol attack – “We honor the service and sacrifices of Officers Brian Sicknick, Howard Liebengood, and Jeffery Smith,” said the acting DC police chief.
* Dozens Of Former Bush Officials Leave Republican Party, Calling It A ‘Trump Cult’.
* Biden’s pick for Education Department secretary Miguel Cardona, said, schools have a responsibility to let biological males participate in girls sports if they identify as transgender.
* America’s teachers do not need to be vaccinated in order to safely reopen the nation’s schools, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky announced.
* The North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) will no longer issue or renew Confederate battle flag specialty license plates. The plates were issued to members of the Sons of Confederate Veterans (SCV) organization as a sign of membership.
* A judge rebuffed a request by prosecutors to impose a prison sentence on FBI Lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, who admitted doctoring an email used to help authorize a wiretap on a former Trump campaign aide.
* Richard Mack: Trump Should Move to Utah and Run Against Mitt Romney!
* Limbaugh: Establishment GOP willing to fade into oblivion to end MAGA – ‘All-consuming’ hatred for Trump ‘takes precedence over everything’ – Bob Unruh, WND.com.
* Doug Jones will join CNN as a political commentator after losing his seat.
* New video shows MAGA mob rifling through paperwork in Senate chamber as they hunt down Nancy Pelosi – Demanded to know where the lawmakers had fled.
* Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley warned President Joe Biden, his pro-abortion policies are “an affront” to the “deeply held beliefs” of Americans. The Missouri Republican called on Biden to reconsider his decision to rescind the Mexico City Policy, which prevents federal funds from going to abortions abroad. “For millions of pro-life Missourians, and millions more pro-life and religious conservatives across the country, your administration’s effort to compel American taxpayers to fund foreign organizations working to snuff out the lives of unborn children around the world is an affront to their most deeply-held beliefs,” Hawley wrote in a letter to Biden.