* Guest: Jim Clymer – The Party of “Integrity, Liberty, & Prosperity!” – ConstitutionParty.com.
* What would happen if a severe long-term national emergency disrupted food, water and power systems for months on end?
* All it took to cause a short-term “collapse scenario” in the state of Texas was some cold weather. Eventually, much worse things will happen to our nation, and it has become clear that we are not ready.
* Get prepared while you still can, because time is running out.
* Solutions Radio: Repent, Turn to God, Pray, Do all You can to Get Ready!
* Climate czar John Kerry: We have nine years left to avert a climate catastrophe and there’s “no room for BS”.
* Polling data suggests voters who backed former President Donald Trump in the 2020 election hold more nuanced opinions on climate change than the binary climate denial versus climate acceptance debate as framed by progressive climate activists.
* 66% of Trump voters believe climate change is real. The remaining 34% of Trump voters said climate change is not real and the government “should do nothing” to combat it.