* Joe Biden: States Should Pause Reopening, Reinstate Mask Mandates!
* CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky Warns of ‘Impending Doom’ as Coronavirus Cases Rise.
* Biden said he shares Rochelle Walensky’s sense of “impending doom” on the pandemic.
* The Wall Street Journal reported the Chinese government controlled the WHO investigation, dictating the team members and what they were allowed to see. The WHO also is allowing Chinese officials to review the final report and make changes.
* “60 Minutes” correspondent Lesley Stahl reacts to WHO adviser Jamie Metzl’s claim that the report can’t be trusted because the investigation essentially was conducted by China.
* Peter Daszak also told Lesley Stahl that it wasn’t the WHO team’s job to find out whether the Chinese government had covered up details about the origins of the virus.
* CBS News veteran Lesley Stahl noted the WHO team spent only three hours at the lab. And while they were there, said Jamie Metzl, the investigators “didn’t demand access to the records and samples and key personnel.” – Stahl said that was because of the ground rules China set with the WHO, which “has never had the authority to make demands or enforce international protocols.”
* The WHO agreed, that in most instances, China would do the primary investigation and then just share its findings with international experts,” Metzl said.
* Trump rips Dr. Birx as ‘proven liar’ after CNN interview – Mark Meadows: She’s saying things ‘we never heard in the West Wing’.