* Thank you for joining us for the premiere of Roe V. Wade. We hope you will enjoy the movie at a discounted price before it becomes available to the public – AMAC.us.
* Utah starting new ‘mobile’ driver’s license pilot program, whenever identification is requested, “you control what information to share.”
* Nike Sues Over ‘Satan Shoes’ – NYT – The shoes are affixed with a bronze, pentagram-shaped charm and have “Luke 10:18”, Which refers to Satan’s fall from heaven, adorns the side of each shoe. There are also upside-down crosses and a pentagram attached to the shoelaces.
* UK Judges slam actress Seyi Omooba with $480,000 penalty for Christian beliefs – WND.com.
* Goodwill employee stunned when she discovers $42,000 hidden in pile of donated sweaters.
* Citizens Grand Jury Indicting Bidens Today – Freedom Watch.
* Trump floated the idea that coronavirus had actually escaped from a laboratory in Wuhan, China, slamming Dr. Anthony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx. “Fauci spent US money on the Wuhan lab in China-and we now know how that worked out,” The non-profit scientific research group EcoHealth Alliance (EHA) received a $3.7M grant from National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in 2014 to help with research into bat-based coronaviruses in China. EHA routed $600,000 in taxpayer funds to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in the form of National Institutes of Health subgrants between 2014 and 2019 to help with their research into coronaviruses.
* Is use of COVID vaccines unethical ‘human experimentation’? – Jane M. Orient, M.D., notes how mRNA products, through spike proteins, can affect major organs.
* Pfizer vaccine safe for youths – Not! – In adolescents 12 to 15 years old, vaccination led to a higher protective antibody response than in adults and was 100% effective against symptomatic disease, the study of 2,260 adolescents found.