* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints held its 191st Annual General Conference this weekend–two days of five conference sessions, amounting to ten hours of admonition and testimony about the Lord, Jesus Christ.
* Neil Anderson told about a 16-yr old unwed mother who gave her daughter up for adoption. This address was strong against the evil of abortion.
* Elder Holland described an “economy of goodness” and observed that the biggest deficit is the paucity of love, hope, and charity. Can we have a virtuous government without a virtuous people?
* President Dallin H. Oaks’ Message on the Constitution. The constitution provides structure and limits. It was established by God for the rights and protection of all flesh. Why? Because the moral agency of man is sacred, and for man to be accountable for his own sins, he must have moral agency (or the freedom to choose).
* Dallin Oaks highlighted five principles of the Constitution: One, sovereignty lies with the people. Two, authority is divided between the states and the general government. Three, authority is separated among the three branches of government–legislative, executive, and judicial–and each can check the power of the other branches. Four,[The Bill of Rights is really a List of Prohibitions–saying specifically what the general government may NOT do. Five, it establishes the rule of law, not the rule of men.
* WHO Pushes International Pandemic Treaty — Another Stepping Stone to World Government – On March 30, 2021, the WHO released a letter, signed by its director-general … plus 23 other world leaders, calling for the world to unite behind a new international pandemic treaty.