Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Rev. Al Sharpton Reacts To Verdict: ‘The War And The Fight Is Not Over’.
* Sam Bushman: Communist Rhetoric Ratchets Up, The Next Stage of Rage Takes Center Stage! What’s Next?
* House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy: I Will ‘Bring Action’ Against Maxine Waters For ‘Inciting Violence’ – “If Speaker Pelosi doesn’t act against this dangerous rhetoric, I will bring action this week.”
* Maxine Waters May have Handed Derek Chauvin’s Defense Team a Win in Appeals Court.
* Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Signs New Anti-Riot Legislation – The law criminalizes “violent or disorderly riots, obstructing roadways, destroying or toppling monuments, and harassment in public accommodations.” It also prohibits state funding to local governments that defund the police.
* Black Lives Matter Utah founder Lex Scott: ‘We need police accountability and transparency’
* A Border Boiling Over – Tony Perkins.