* Oregon track coach blasts mask rule after runner collapses from ‘complete oxygen debt’ – The College Fix.
* Seth Rich bombshell: Someone ‘wanted to pay or actually paid a lot of money’ to murder him – FBI reignites mystery with release of cryptic ‘pay for his death’ document – Bob Unruh, WND.com.
* The FBI, in its release of heavily redacted documents regarding murdered Democratic National Committee employee Seth Rich, has included a cryptic “pay for his death” note. The Gateway Pundit noted the FBI previously had denied there were any documents on Rich’s death.
* Here’s Your New Pizza-Delivery Robot – Domino’s is testing service in a single neighborhood in Houston.
* Special Court Scolds FBI. for Monitoring of Americans – Charlie Savage. For a second year, the nation’s surveillance court has pointed with concern to ‘widespread violations’ by the FBI. of rules intended to protect Americans’ privacy when analysts search emails gathered without a warrant — but still signed off on another year of the program, a newly declassified ruling shows.