* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com.
* Mitt Romney Booed During Speech at Utah GOP Convention.
* Did you know the recall power was considered and rejected during the Constitutional Convention?
* The Seventeenth Amendment (Amendment XVII) to the United States Constitution established the direct election of US senators in each state. The amendment supersedes Article I, §3, Clauses 1 and 2 of the Constitution, under which senators were elected by state legislatures – Also changed the way vacancies would be filled. Originally, the Constitution required state legislatures to fill Senate Vacancies.
* Biden: Wearing a Mask Despite Being Vaccinated ‘a Patriotic Responsibility, for God’s Sake’. – ‘Science Be Damned’.
* Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance, Jr. announced Wednesday that the city will no longer prosecute “prostitution and unlicensed massage,” according to a press release from the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office.