* Guest: Patrick Semmens – National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation – Find Out If You Live In A Right To Work State – 27 States Protect Worker Freedom – RightToWork.org.
* Union Officials Plead Guilty to Violent Extortion – Williamson and Veach both pleaded guilty for conspiracy to commit Hobbs Act extortion. A former union official Thomas Williamson Sr., was sentenced to 4 years in prison for beating and extorting non-union workers, according to the DOJ.
* Rogge Dunn Interviewed on Fox 26 Houston: Can Employers Require Vaccinations?
* Alabama Amazon workers vote overwhelmingly against a union.
* in his first address to Congress, Biden declared white supremacists posed the “most lethal” terrorist threat to the United States.
* Joe Biden is Creating a Secret Police Force to Spy on Trump Supporters Online.
* Biden eyeing private firms to help spy on Americans – ‘What do you do about ideology that’s leading to violence?’ – Art Moore – DOJ considers seeking domestic terror law.
* Police in Ontario Have Locked the Doors of a Church to Stop In-Person Worship.