Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott announced Wednesday that Texas had passed an abortion ban protecting “every unborn child with a heartbeat. “The heartbeat bill is now LAW in the Lone Star State,” Abbott tweeted Wednesday. “This bill ensures the life of every unborn child with a heartbeat will be saved from the ravages of abortion.
* After voting on ‘Partial-Birth Abortion Ban’ himself, Becerra claims there’s no such law – Biden’s Health and Human Services secretary told to ‘stop lying’ – Bob Unruh.
* Biologist and emeritus University of Oxford professor Richard Dawkins is again drawing fire for saying that Down syndrome babies should be aborted.
* California churches and places of worship are finally FREE to worship as they please, not as Gov. Gavin Newsom demands! – Mat Staver, LibertyAction.org.
* Rumble, an online video-sharing platform has received investment from prominent venture capitalists, Venture capital fund Narya Capital, co-founded by J.D. Vance, and investor Peter Thiel are leading the investment – WSJ. – Will This be a major play against Big Tech?
* Five Oregon counties approved measures to secede and join Idaho – Voters in Lake, Grant, Baker, Sherman and Malheur counties approved measures requiring county officials to take steps to secede and move the Idaho border further west in order to encompass the counties, according to The Hill. Two other counties, Jefferson and Union, voted in favor of the measure back in November.