* Guest: Pete Sepp – President of National Tax Payers Union – (NTU) is the Voice of America’s Taxpayers, mobilizing elected officials and citizens on behalf of tax relief and reform – NTU.org.
* Who was Paul Gann? – Decades Later, California’s ‘Gann Limit’ Back In Spotlight.
* Is the Income Tax Voluntary? – National Taxpayers Union along with Liberty RoundTable are steadfastly opposed to the current U.S. income tax system, and the organization has worked for repeal of the 16th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution – Our members believe that the Tax Code is contrary to the Founders’ vision of fiscal policy. Nonetheless, we do not subscribe to the contorted theories of tax resistance or “un-tax” service organizations.
* Big Win: CIC Services vs. IRS.
* State Sales Tax Jurisdictions Approach 10,000 – Tax Foundation.