* Idaho Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin Bans Mask Mandates While Governor Brad Little was in Tennessee attending Republican Governor’s Association meeting, Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin used her status as temporary acting governor to ban mask mandates.
* TX Gov. Abbott Makes It Official: ‘We’re Going to Defund’ Cities That Defund Police.
* Texas sheriff Brad Coe warns that border crisis is unprecedented – Migrants are causing costly damage to ranches in his community. the Kinney County Sheriff’s Department, which employs just six deputies, said in a statement that it had encountered five human trafficking cases and one stolen car in a mere 18 hours.
* Judge Wayne Mack is a Justice of the Peace in Texas who has been in public service for over 33 years. Despite Lawsuits, Texas Judge Isn’t Backing Down from Prayer!
* The Church vs. California – Pastor Ché Ahn’s Story – After preaching in some of the most dangerous countries in the world, Pastor Ché Ahn is being persecuted right here in America for sharing the Gospel – lc.org/newsroom/details/20200901the-church-vs-california-pastor-che-ahns-story.
* DOJ Caught Deleting Emails, Other Evidence In High-Profile Political Case.
* After the 2012 elections, the DOJ colluded with Deep State operatives at the IRS and FEC to prosecute top Ron Paul staffers, libertarian groups, and conservative organizations.
* In a motion filed in Zuberi’s appeal, we find out the government engaged in obstruction of justice. Zuberi is seeking to appeal his conviction and has received support from an unlikely source – the CIA.
* Rush Limbaugh’s Successors Are Chosen Clay Travis and Buck Sexton will take over his 12-3 slot.