* Guest: Larry Pratt – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* ‘Joints for Jabs’ adds new incentive for shot – USAToday.com – “Joints for Jabs” is officially a thing in Washington state. The state’s Liquor and Cannabis Board said it would allow state-licensed cannabis retailers to “provide one joint to adult consumers who receive COVID-19 vaccination at an in-store vaccination clinic.
* US District Judge Roger T. Benitez Rules California’s 32-Year-Old ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban is Unconstitutional.
* Shocker: 2 days ago Republicans win two Texas mayoral races, including one in McAllen, TX which is 85% Hispanic.
* Judge rules school board action unconstitutional, teacher reinstated! Loudoun County Public School teacher Byron “Tanner” Cross after the school board placed him on leave for saying he would refuse to recognize and sanction transgenderism by using pronouns that don’t fit the biological make-up of students. “I will not affirm that a biological boy can be a girl and vice versa because it’s against my religion. It’s lying to a child, it’s abuse to a child, and it’s sinning against our God”.
* Teen Rear-Ends Patrol Car, Makes a New Friend The sergeant even attended his graduation ceremony the next day.