* Guest: Chris Carlson – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* 5-Question Constitutional Quiz – ANSWER KEY – Larry Mulcock.
* Sam Disagrees with some of the article, Clarifies Key Points.
1. The State Legislatures, not the Supreme Court, not the President, not Congress. The State Legislatures constitute the highest authority in the land.
All rights and powers are inherently vested, unalienable, in the People.
2. The State Legislatures are the police of the Constitution.
The State Legislatures have a Constitutional and patriotic duty to use “interposition” putting themselves between the national government and the People, to fight off the dragon who would swallow up all in the land, to keep the federal beast inside its cage.
3. FALSE. The Constitution was ratified by the Legislatures of each of the 13 sovereign countries.
4. The 17th Amendment was designed to further emasculate the State Legislatures.
5. FALSE. The federal government was formed by a treaty between autonomous sovereign nations.
6. The federal government drives it powers and legitimacy from the State Legislatures.