Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Richard Mack Founder and President of CSPOA – A partnership between citizens and local law enforcement, especially sheriffs. Mack encourages those not in law enforcement to stand with their sheriffs. – CSPOA.org.
* The Doctrine of Interposition – Interposition means to protect someone from the attacks of another – Don’t hurt me, don’t take my stuff!
* Nullification: A right to invalidate, refuse, recognize or obey Unconstitutional Pretend Legislation – The checks and balances both vertical and horizontal are real!
* Sen. Rand Paul: Biden’s gun control crown jewel is the United Nations’ “Small Arms Treaty” – They are launching an all-out Unconstitutional effort to ratify it in the US Senate. – Can the Local county Sheriff Stop Them?
* “Interposition” Via “Nullification” is the rightful remedy” when governments reach beyond there constitutional powers!