* Fox News cuts Trump border-visit feed after he starts talking about ‘forbidden subject’ – Dillon Burroughs, The Western Journal.
Fox News cut off its live coverage of former President Donald Trump’s remarks at the nation’s southern border on Wednesday after he began discussing his allegations of fraud in the 2020 election.
* Trump: “We better get our elections straightened out because you’re going to have a runaway country, you’re going to have a banana republic, you’re going to have a third world country here pretty soon because our elections are a mess,”
Shaq slams LeBron’s NBA whining: You’re ‘making $200 million’ while ’40 million people have been laid off’.
* Officials cancel rally when Trump identified as speaker – Claim partisan events not allowed in park, even though AG says they are – Bob Unruh.
* GA Gov. Bryan Kemp: Biden WEAPONIZING the Department of Justice.
* Communism survivor Quang Nguyen slams down Dem who claimed ‘white nationalism’ more dangerous than communism – Joe Saunders.
* CDC: Cruise industry could restart in July.
* A 25-Hour Week? Work Life May Be Changing More flexible schedules might be the norm in post-pandemic world. The pandemic has forced a reassessment of the work-life balance for many, and a story in Wired chimes in by making the case for a five-hour workday.
* Steps to Reduce Stress-Related Drinking.