Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Political Leadership School in Utah on July 31!
* It’s Saigon in Afghanistan – Ron Paul.
* The Danger that NATO Poses to Americans – Jacob G. Hornberger.
* The Horrifying Rise Of Total Mass Media Blackouts On Inconvenient News Stories – Caitlin Johnstone.
* Sigurdur Thordarson, a major witness in the DOJ’s case against Julian Assange admitted to fabricating key accusations in the indictment against the Wikileaks founder.
* Julian Assange once said, “The overwhelming majority of information is classified to protect political security, not national security.”
* The Pentagon admitted years ago that “it could not find a single instance of lives being lost due to the publications for which Assange is currently being prosecuted.” In other words, this case is not (and has never been) about national security. It has been about “narrative control.”
* Ron Paul: “Truth is treason in an empire of lies.”