* Guest: Chris Carlson – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* Discussion of The general welfare clause of the US Constitution!
* Article I, Section 8, Clause 1 of the Constitution, the “general Welfare clause,” is often referred to as the “Taxing and Spending Clause” because of its expansive use today. Many people claim it gives the feds the authority to do anything imaginable as long as it “promotes the general welfare” – however one might define it.
* Biden: Expand the child tax credit – Biden called Thursday on Congress to extend the Child Tax Credit expansion past its December expiration date, arguing it has the potential to reduce child poverty in America – “People who are working hard and paying taxes deserve a break,”.
* Voluntary Christian Charity vs. Forced Government Welfare – True Generosity Involves Choice, Not Coercion!
* What is Moral Hazard? – Definition: Moral hazard is a situation in which one party gets involved in a risky event knowing that it is protected against the risk and the other party will incur the cost. It arises when both the parties have incomplete information about each other.
* “But all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;”
* Biden opens the back door to universal basic income – TheHill.