Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Jim Babka – Do you have what it takes to be an Agenda Setter? – DownSizeDC.org.
* You can set the agenda for all of America with this simple trick called Option Activism.
* Read the Bills Act – One Subject at a Time Act and More!
* It’s all about Zero Agression!
* Guest: Carla Howell, Singer, Songwriter, Liberty Activist – CarlaHowell.com – Bold and passionate songs about liberty – in folk, pop, blues, jazz, rock, country, and hip-hop.
* – Dr. Ron Paul: “If ever you can bring about revolutionary changes, two things would be required: Young people would have to be involved, and you would need music.”
* First, Do No Harm by Carla Howell – “The song challenges us to figure out how to create accountability for our elected officials.” – Video Coming Soon!