* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com.
* Congress Prepares to Increase the Pentagon’s Budget, On track to increase the military budget by roughly $24 billion more than Biden had requested – Biden requested a $715 billion budget.
* Senate defense bill would require women to register for draft.
* Justice Department agents get first body cameras.
* Driver’s License on Your Phone? There’s an App for That.
* San Francisco will roll out a program in October paying 10 people $300 a month not to shoot anyone. The city’s Dream Keeper Fellowship is launching an effort to partner 10 individuals likely to commit or be victims of area shootings with coaches and make them “community ambassadors” with monthly compensation.
* Yes, San Francisco is paying people not to shoot one another.
* Officials in San Francisco vowed to cut the police’s budget by $120 million over the next two years.
* The World Health Organization (WHO) is monitoring a new coronavirus variant that could potentially evade vaccine immunity. The B.1.621 variant, also called Mu, was first reported in Colombia in January 2021. It has now been detected in 39 countries and was added to the WHO coronavirus watchlist. The WHO did not say whether the Mu variant is deadlier or more easily transmissible than others.
* Joe Rogen gets over COVID in a couple of days using Ivermectin!