* Months after denigrating Tim Tebow, ESPN crawls back, asks him to host top-rated show – Tebow will appear alongside notorious host Stephen A. Smith on “First Take” every Friday.
* Wildfires, drought can’t stop California wine country’s hot real estate market – Despite another year of devastating wildfires and drought, property values in Napa and Sonoma are soaring.
* Texas outcompetes other states vying for California companies, study finds – In the timeframe analyzed, 265 California companies exited, with Texas receiving 114, followed by Tennessee receiving 89.
* CVS hit with $39,000 in thefts every day, then items show up on Amazon – Liberal policy leading to economic ruin for drugstore – Mike Landry.
* ‘The biggest crash in world history is coming.’ – Robert Kiyosaki.
* Diner owner who refused service to Biden fans forced to close early in popularity after customers flood eatery – Jack Davis.
* Zap to it! Walking on wood ‘can power electric appliances’ – ‘Spruce is cheap and available and has favorable mechanical properties’ – WND.com.
* Georgia backpacks used to stuff ballot boxes video.
* Steve Bannon Has a Plan, and His Followers Are Acting On It Far-right supporters signing up in droves to become local election precinct officers.