* New COVID Variant in US Called R.1 Has Infected Vaccinated Individuals – A new warning has emerged over a COVID-19 variant that ripped through a Kentucky nursing home and infected 46 people, most of whom were vaccinated.
* Sen. Rand Paul: Fauci, Myself, I would make it just vaccinate or not – Fauci is demanding a total vaccination mandate for all.
* Facebook is exempting certain popular accounts from its platform rules, according to company documents reviewed by The Wall Street Journal – Facebook has constructed a content review system known as “XCheck”.
* Most of Facebook’s employees are authorized to whitelist accounts – and add them to the XCheck review system In some cases, accounts are whitelisted without record of who authorized the designation, or why.
* Facebook magnate Mark Zuckerberg and his wife gave a nonprofit $400 million to pay election workers, train poll workers and rent polling locations for the Nov. 3 vote in various states.
* Joe Biden declared in July that Facebook’s misinformation policies were “killing people,”
* Facebook announced a grant program to fund fact-checking groups combating the spread of “climate misinformation. The program is designed to provide Facebook users with accurate and reliable information on topics related to climate change, such as sea levels and global warming.
* Thousands of fake pro-China accounts used dozens of social media platforms to mobilize Asian American protesters in the United States, according to a report by US cybersecurity researchers.
* Nicki Minaj slams America’s fixation on cancel culture following vaccine controversy, compares country to communist China.
* Randy Jackson threw his support behind Nicki Minaj following her post about how people should pray about the COVID-19 vaccine and “not be bullied.