* Guest: Pete Sepp – President of National Tax Payers Union – (NTU) is the Voice of America’s Taxpayers, mobilizing elected officials and citizens on behalf of tax relief and reform – NTU.org.
* Wages Are Finally Going Up and That’s Great News.
* Here Comes the Biden Tax Bill – WSJ.
* Biden’s tax hikes are unpopular and Congress knows it – Washington Examiner.
* Biden met with feuding factions of his party in an attempt to save the bulk of his domestic agenda from legislative implosion. The items at stake are Democrats’ sweeping $3.5 trillion social safety net and the bipartisan infrastructure bill.
* Biden Plan Will Raise Taxes on the Middle Class!
* Pete Sepp: “Borrowing is nothing but deferred taxes on somebody else.”
* Sam Bushman: “The Debt Ceiling Is A Farce!”
* Sen. Rand Paul Introduces ‘Penny Plan Balanced Budget.
* How much did you reduce spending over the last year? Can we force government to do the same? Yes, We Can!