Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Brad Barton, Are you looking for someone to help you ignite world class performance? – Brad Barton, CSP, does the trick – BradSpeaks.com.
* Guest: Chris Carlson – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* Biden signs bill to avert partial government shutdown and keep the government funded through Dec. 3 – The House approved the short-term funding measure by a 254-175 vote not long after Senate passage in a 65-35 vote.
* Brad Barton at 48 runs sub-4:20 mile!
* Answer Your Call – All of us feel the pull to do things beyond our realm of comfort. When we answer those calls we bless our lives and others.
* Reinvention – All are faced with constant change. When we acknowledge the dynamic nature of our existence, make considered adjustments, and then get on with professional and personal improvement we avoid stagnation (damnation).
* Know Your “Why” – whether it be the way we order our lives or simply conduct our daily bread-winning, an understanding of where we are going and why we are doing is a key to increased effectiveness and enhanced quality of life.
* What we say more of, we see more of. If we want to change our story, we’ve got to change our stories. The anatomy of culture is the cumulative effect of our collective stories in whatever system we examine.