* Country superstar Jason Aldean called critics “delusional” as he defended wife Brittany Aldean over Instagram posts that showed her and her kids in anti Joe Biden t-shirts.
* Country star Jason Aldean said he was “unapologetic” after he defended his wife, Brittany Aldean, following the backlash over her anti Joe post.
* Aldean: “I will never apologize for my beliefs or my love for my family and country,” – “This is the greatest country in the world and I want to keep it that way,”
* Sen. Rand Paul Lays Into HHS Sec. Becerra for Failing to Acknowledge COVID Natural Immunity.
* Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., argued on the Senate floor that the vaccines are not working as advertised – “Our federal agencies have not been transparent. They have not given the American public information that we need to make an informed choice,”.
Gaslighters engage in the manipulation technique of distorting known facts, memories, events and evidence to invalidate a person’s experience. The idea is to make those who disagree with the gaslighter question their ability, memory or sanity.
Gaslighters use lies, false promises and personal attacks to make those around them doubt themselves.
* California Is First to Require Covid Vaccine at Schools.
* Vaccine Mandate for New York Teachers Upheld.
* One Thousand Roses Delivered to Nancy Pelosi’s Office in Campaign to Move Her Heart on Abortion.