* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
* Russell M. Nelson encouraged church members to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ – “There has never been a time in the history of the world when knowledge of our Savior is more personally vital and relevant to every human soul,”
* Temples offer a firm foundation for the faithful – President Nelson emphasized the importance of temple worship – “Please make time for the Lord in His holy house,” – “Nothing will strengthen your spiritual foundation like temple service and temple worship.
* Several speakers warned us not to stir up “contention” or contribute to the contention that seems to prevail in the world. Contention is of the devil. We must learn how to disagree without being disagreeable. If we hope to live without contention, then we must give place for the love of God to dwell in our hearts. That is the sure way to avoid contention.
* US Officials Free Meng Wanzhou – Jacob G. Hornberger.
* US foreign policy should be changed to one of non-intervention. No more sanctions. No more undeclared war. No more embargoes – Let’s discard our current foreign policy, and embrace George Washington’s policy of friendly neutrality and no entangling alliances.
* Mike Pompeo: ‘No Apologies’ for Plan To Kill Julian Assange.
* COVID-19 Detention Camps: Are Government Round-Ups of Resistors in Our Future? – John and Nisha Whitehead.
* We Are Being Lied to Our Deaths – Paul Craig Roberts – One reason they are refusing the clot shot is because they have seen first hand how these shots have killed and injured people, including members of their own families.
* Nullify the Vaccine Mandate!