* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1802.00 Silver: $24.15.
* Grocery Shortage: Texas Roadhouse Is Now Selling Ready-To-Cook Steaks.
* Global shortage of workers: What’s going on? Experts explain – cnbc.com – Supply chain chaos is already hitting global growth. And it’s about to get worse.
* Facebook Papers reveal company knew it profited from sex trafficking but took limited action to stop it – Cara Kelly, USA Today.
* In and Out Burger Heroically Said No to Government Vaccine Mandates – In response to the attacks, In-N-Out Burger hasn’t backed down. In fact – they’ve doubled down!
* In and Out Burger’s chief legal and business officer, Arnie Wensinger: “We refuse to become the vaccination police for any government. It is unreasonable, invasive, and unsafe to force our restaurant associates to segregate customers into those who may be served and those who may not.” – “We fiercely disagree with any government dictate that forces a private company to discriminate against customers who choose to patronize their business. This is clear governmental overreach and is intrusive, improper, and offensive.”
* One of the biggest reasons that woke culture has gotten such a stranglehold over American life is that people at the top of major institutions have been weak and skittish in response to the threats of the mob.
* Another In-N-Out location shuts down after refusing to check customers’ vaccination status – This comes only weeks after a separate location was closed in San Francisco – Two other In-N-Out restaurants in the area have also been given fines and warnings for not checking a person’s vaccination status before they eat.
* Florida’s Chief Financial Officer, Jimmy Patronis, suggested that In-N-Out Burger should move to the Sunshine State after several In-N-Out locations were shut down by California officials. Patronis appealed to In-N-Out CEO Lunsi Snyder to move to the state, arguing that Florida has a superior business climate—noting the state has no personal income tax, low corporate taxes, and no mandates.
* Propane Market Could Be Headed for ‘Armageddon’ This Winter Millions of Americans will have to pay a lot more to heat their homes.
* Nearly 80% of Americans blame Biden for inflation surge: poll – nypost.com.
* With Some Attractions Closed, Disneyland Raises Prices Park stands to make money even if attendance briefly dips.