* Guests: Jason and his Wife Alexia Preston – Jason is a Candidate for Utah 3rd District, Jason for the People – PrestonForCongress.com.
* From Facebook to Meta: A new name but the same old problems – CNET.
* Pastor: Do Champions of Socialism Realize That Karl Marx Held a Deep Belief in God? – Jan Jekielek and Melanie Sun, TheEpochTimes.com.
* Karl Marx, the father of scientific socialism, once wrote that he knew he was born to God but was chosen for hell.
* author and radio host Dr. David Jeremiah: “In fact, Karl Marx … was a cheerleader for the devil,” he explained of his research, which he said has given him a new way of viewing trends in news and social policy that he believes can help Americans understand the social turmoil in the country right now.
* In his book, Dr. Jeremiah describes socialism as “a deadly virus [that] is quietly spreading throughout our nation—far more lethal than COVID-19.” But he warned that “most Americans are totally unaware of the threat that it poses to our way of life.”
* “One of his [Marx’s] key phrases was to wipe God out of heaven and capitalists off the earth. That was his two-fold program,” he said. “There’s a lot of university students who were captivated by this.”
* Dr. Jeremiah also commented that the church isn’t free of socialism either, with some people claiming to be practicing Christian socialists.
* “There is no biblical basis whatsoever for socialism, either in the Old Testament or in the New Testament … because socialism is totally at the opposite end of the spectrum from what it means to be a God-fearing person,”.