* Guest: Larry Pratt – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* Biden’s New Budget Proposal, the Build Back Better Act, Contains Gun Control – GunOwners.org.
* Biden’s ATF Collecting Tens of MILLIONS of Records on Gun Owners – The internal ATF document was initially obtained by Gun Owners of America, a Second Amendment advocacy group.
* The federal government is prohibited by law from establishing a database of gun owners in the United States, but a federal registry of gun transactions from old gun stores amounts to a collection of information on tens of millions of gun owners. All businesses cease operation eventually, and it’s possible the ATF program will expand for the feds to collect information on most if not all American gun owners.
* The rate of new COVID-19 cases in California is now more than twice the rate in Florida, prompting questions from some Californians about the payoff of public health measures like mask and vaccine mandates.
* Poll: Most Utahns wouldn’t change name of Dixie State University – The new name, Utah Tech University, got unanimous support.
* Question for you – Are you okay with the IRS monitoring your bank account? – NTU.org.
* White House to employers: Ignore court order and proceed with vaccine mandate – Biden administration insists it must ‘protect workers who face grave danger’ – Art Moore.
* A federal appeals court has ordered a halt to President Biden’s vaccine mandate on larger private businesses, but the White House is telling businesses to move ahead with the plan anyway. “People should not wait,” Biden Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters at the White House briefing Monday.