* Virginia Mother Stacy Langton, Who Exposed Pornographic Reading Material In Curriculum barred-from-entering-high-school-library.
* Fairfax County Asks 12-Year-Old School Children About Their Sex Life – Virginia middle schoolers asked about specific sex acts and sexual orientation – Fairfax County survey also asks students about their sexual orientation and whether they identify as transgender.
* FBI Raided Home of Project Veritas Founder James O’Keefe, Violating First Amendment – ‘I Was in a State of Shock’: James O’Keefe Describes the Bone-Chilling FBI Raid on His Home.
* “This is an attack on the First Amendment by the Department of Justice,” O’Keefe told Fox News. “I’m calling upon all journalists to take a stand against this.
* Boom! Indictment shows it was HILLARY who colluded with Russia – Durham finds her aide was source of ‘pee tape’ in dossier she financed – WND.com.
* The evidence continues to grow that it was Hillary Clinton who engaged in collusion with Russia while her presidential campaign was threatened by the FBI’s probe of her mishandling of classified information.
* Date for a Moon Landing To Be Delayed Until 2025 – The space agency acknowledged that it cannot return astronauts to the lunar surface by 2024, a timeline set under President Trump. NASA is pushing back its deadline for returning American astronauts to the moon’s surface by as much as one year, officials announced on Tuesday.
* After camping for months, Utah family of 13 finds home thanks to 2News viewer.
* Man Who Began Drinking Alcohol at Age 14 Overcomes Addiction After Missing Dad’s Funeral.
* Scuba Diver Finds Phone Lost 2 Years Ago on Bottom of Reservoir—Tracks Down Owner to Return It.