* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight! – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* Meet the New Boss; Same as the Old Boss: Ronald Regan and the Rise of Supply-Side Economics!
* Supply-side economics holds that increasing the supply of goods [and services] translates to economic growth for a country. In supply-side fiscal policy, practitioners often focus on cutting taxes, lowering borrowing rates, and deregulating industries to foster increased production.
* David Alan Stockman wrote a book entitled The Great Deformation, the Corruption of Capitalism in America.
* The Rise of China.
* The Reagan Revolution was indeed a revolution, but not one that benefited the American people. China thanks Reagan and his supporters for its magnificent growth.
* Growth of the Warfare State.
* the “fall of Communism in the Soviet Union was a carefully crafted deception – Joel Skousen, WorldAffairsBrief.com
* One of the most glaring aspects of the Regan and Trump Presidencies was the fact that neither questioned the legitimacy of the Federal Reserve System, nor did they abolish the Department of Education – You Must Ask Why?