Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Devin Nunes retires from Congress – will become the CEO of the Trump Media and Technology Group (TMTG), the organization announced in a press release. “Congressman Devin Nunes is a fighter and a leader. He will make an excellent CEO of TMTG. Devin understands that we must stop the liberal media and Big Tech from destroying the freedoms that make America great. America is ready for TRUTH Social. The social media operation says it has raised $1 billion from investors, per the BBC.
* Regulators Investigating Trump’s Media Company – Digital World Acquisition, a blank-check company.
* Ryan Girdusky: Resign, Recall, Replace – CRT School Boards – TheBlaze. Why do they continue to daily beg me for money.
* Are you familiar with Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, Donald Trump Jr and Glenn Beck? As they beg for money, They say they need the money for the media but, We own media and are willing to help – either for free if we must or if we could get some financial help that would be great. Not to mention the fact that they are all multi-millionaires – Dishonest I tell ya – Honesty Is The Issue!
* Second Hour BrightEON.tv Guest: Klickitat County, WA Sheriff Bob Songer, Press Release TO: US Attorney General Merrick Garland, DOJ – FBI School Board
* Archives of the Simulcast of the Sheriff Mack show can be found in Video at BrightEON.tv