Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1778.00 Silver: $21.95.
* Craig Wright, a computer scientist who claims to be the inventor of Bitcoin, prevailed in a civil trial verdict Monday against the family of a deceased business partner that claimed it was owed half of a cryptocurrency fortune worth tens of billions. A Florida jury found that Wright did not owe half of 1.1 million bitcoin to the family of David Kleiman. The jury did award $100 million in intellectual property rights to a joint venture between the two men.
* Congress gets a crash course on crypto – The chiefs of six cryptocurrency companies testified before the House Financial Services Committee about the promises and perils of crypto assets.
* nancy pelosi calls for ban of cryptocurrency trading.
* Fauci: Definition of Fully Vaccinated Will be Changed.
* Santa received his booster shot and is ‘good to go’ for Christmas, Dr. Fauci confirms – USA Today.
* Senate Votes to Reject Vaccine Mandate.
* Lawmakers kill measure that would have required women to register for the Selective Service and any future military drafts.
* Meta (formerly Facebook) has ‘brilliant’ suggestion to keep your nude photos offline – Not!