* WHO: No Deaths Reported as a Result of Omicron Variant to Date – TheEpochTimes.com
* Fauci in an MSNBC interview with Andrea Mitchell on vaccine mandates: ‘Communal good’ trumps ‘individual choices’ – ‘We really have to get people vaccinated’ – Art Moore, WND.com
* Why You Can’t Find Cheap At-Home COVID-19 Tests – While cheap tests are easily available overseas, Americans are left with few options – Rachana Pradhan and Hannah Norman – The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had received more than 3,000 emergency use authorization applications, and it didn’t have the resources to get through them.
* Free pizza has gone from being a Student Body President’s campaign promise to a lure used by the Los Angeles Unified School District to get students vaccinated without their parents’ permission – The school employee then told the student not to tell his mom, or they would both get in trouble.
* BUSTED—Military Memo Leaked – Joe Biden’s Department of Defense (DOD) is acting like it is above the law. But this lawlessness will have to answer to the court in our class action lawsuit, Navy SEAL 1 v. Biden – As you know, Liberty Counsel is representing service members against Biden’s shot mandates.