* Carbon-Neutral vs. Net-Zero: What’s the Difference?
* Carbon-neutral means purchasing carbon reduction credits equivalent to emissions released, without the need for emissions reductions to have taken place.
* Net-zero means reducing emissions in line with latest climate science, and balancing remaining residual emissions through carbon removal credits.
* there has been no standardized way to trade carbon credits and no way to verify the compensating activity behind them.
* What is Carbon Pricing? – A carbon tax directly sets a price on carbon by defining an explicit tax rate on GHG emissions.
* Huge Lie! “Reduce, reuse, recycle,”
* Difficult Implementation – As Discover magazine pointed out a decade ago, recycling is tricky business. A 2010 Columbia University study found that just 16.5 percent of the plastic collected by the New York Department of Sanitation was “recyclable.”
* The New York Times ran a story in 2019 detailing how hundreds of cities across the country are abandoning recycling efforts.
* Has Recycling Always Been An Illusion? How long? Perhaps from the very beginning.
* Second Hour BrightEON.tv, archives of the Simulcast of the Sheriff Mack show can be found in Video at BrightEON.tv.
* BrightEON.tv Guest: Eric Moutsos, A former police officer, Eric travels the country sharing about God, family & country mobilizing communities to protect our constitutional freedoms – EricMoutsos.com
* TEXT “LIBERTY” TO 888-210-6260 – Get your Copy of an Exclusive Premiere of documentary NON ESSENTIAL.
* Eric’s Book: Dispatched: Conscience or Conformity – The Real Life BESTSELLING True Story.
* Utah Business Revival – Check out Eric’s New Small Business – FreedomBlends.com
* Jab loving politicians also own big pharma stock!
* Jim Finch, drove a truckload of food and grill to Mayfield, Kentucky, to cook food for citizens affected by the deadly tornadoes.