* Guest: James Edwards – Race, Politics & Hypocrisy in 21st Century America – thepoliticalcesspool.org.
* Taiwanese Lab Leak Sharpens Debate on Pandemic Origin – A recent COVID-19 leak from a BSL-3 facility in Taiwan intensifies questions about a lab leak from Wuhan’s less secure BSL-2 facility – TheEpochTimes.com.
* Germany Announces Lockdown for the Unvaccinated, plans for compulsory vaccination in the near future.
* Austria to make vaccines compulsory after plunging country into full lockdown.
* Japan Rejects Forced Covid Vaccines, Adds Myocarditis Warning to Vaccine Labels.
* New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, Admits “There’s Not Going To Be An End Point To This Vaccination Program”
* Brazil: President Jair Bolsonaro Rejects Vaccine Passports and Travel Bans.
* Fauci and Pfizer Pushing 3 Shots while BioNTech CEO Advocates for a Total of Six Jabs!
* Scientific Study Concludes that 5G Wireless Radiation Exacerbated COVID-19.
* More than 40% of people with COVID-19 never show symptoms, 95 different studies find – It’s likely more COVID-19 cases are asymptomatic today compared to when the study was conducted due to highly transmissible variants like delta and omicron – Vaccines themselves may also contribute to a higher proportion of asymptomatic infections.
* California’s universal mask mandate for all indoor public settings goes into effect today.
* Amtrak Suspends COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate for Employees: Chief Executive Bill Flynn – TheEpochTimes.com.
* CDC: 79% of omicron cases are in vaccinated people! – Similar data in Israel where 80% had received booster shots – Art Moore, WND.com.
* Covid Has Killed One of Every 100 Older Americans – They are among the most vaccinated groups. For people younger than 65, that ratio is closer to 1 in 1,400.
* Philadelphia announced all facilities that sell food or drinks will soon have to require proof of vaccination for customers to partake in their offerings. Only fully vaccinated patrons will be allowed in affected establishments beginning Jan. 3, 2022, the city said in a release.