* A Listener Reminds Us: where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty – 2 Corinthians 3:17.
* Dad Pulls Epic Prank on Joe Biden, But Now He Says He’s Being Flooded with Threats.
* Fauci: Vaccine Mandate for Domestic Air Travel ‘Would Be Welcome’.
* A NYT deputy Asia editor, Carlos Tejada, posted on social media he had gotten a Moderna COVID-19 booster shot – Less than a day later, he died, at age 49.
* The NFL, NBA, and NHL—professional sports leagues with some of the healthiest people in the world—are each seeing massive COVID outbreaks despite vaccination rates over 95%, but somehow increasing vaccination is supposed to end COVID?
* Hundreds of flights were canceled in the US over the Christmas Weekend in part due to an airline worker shortage caused by the COVID-19 Omicron variant, An American Airlines spokesperson told the Post that the airline’s Christmas Day flight cancellations were due to “COVID-related sick calls.
* CDC is shortening the recommended time for isolation from 10 days for people with COVID-19 to 5 days, if asymptomatic, followed by 5 days of wearing a mask.
* Dr. Peter McCullough speaks to Joe Rogan on the “The Joe Rogan Experience” podcast – In a podcast interview that would not have been allowed on YouTube, medical scientist Dr. Peter McCullough charged that media and government censorship related to COVID-19 treatments have caused untold harm, contributing to many deaths.
* McCullough has testified before the U.S. Senate on the suppression of early treatments that have been shown to be effective for COVID-19, including hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. His concern about the COVID-19 vaccines centers on the unusually high number of reports of deaths and severe adverse events, such as myocarditis, compared to previous vaccines.
* ‘Why won’t they let the vaccine injured tell their stories?’.
* Only 3 Federal Officials Viewed Favorably by Most in US John Roberts, the Fed’s Jerome Powell, and Anthony Fauci.
* Caller to RBN, Recommended Slogan against mandates: They’re Lying and We’re Dying!