* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* FL Gov. Ron DeSantis got a “false” fact-check for a prediction that turned out to be true only weeks later – the CDC lied and is treating the un-“boosted” the same as the unvaccinated.
* A new study concluded that Americans can reduce their risk from COVID-19 by losing a few pounds.
* NASCAR driver Brandon Brown taking a direct shot at Biden – Brown, reached a sponsorship deal with the cryptocurrency company LGB Coin.
* Boom! Judge lets inspection of 2020 Dominion voting machines take place – State officials actually sued to prevent review of system – Bob Unruh, WND.com – A ruling from a court in Pennsylvania that a county’s voting machines can be inspected.
* Low Costs of Entry Spur a Marijuana Boom in Oklahoma.
* Activists have begun organizing to secure a referendum on the ballot next year that would legalize recreational use of marijuana. Doing so could bolster the state’s growers.
* ‘It smells like weed all the damn time, even right here in our offices,’ said Haskell County’s Sheriff Tim Turner, a Republican, pointing toward one of the dozens of licensed marijuana farms in his county, this one across the road from his department. ‘We’re one of the reddest states around, but we have the country’s most permissive marijuana laws.