* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1792.10 Silver: $22.25.
* The presidential election in Arizona’s Maricopa County, the largest in the battleground state, was secure and not rigged, the Republican-controlled local government said in a 93 page report.
* Bitcoin, Ethereum among cryptocurrencies losing value amid investor uncertainty – The Motley Fool.
* What happened to cryptocurrency, Bitcoin prices? Top cryptocurrencies fell heavily on Wednesday as a broad Nasdaq sell-off continued to run through its second straight day and into a third. The Federal Reserve then proceeded to pour gasoline on the bonfire, promising to shut off spigots of easy money for the economy and raise interest rates as many as eight separate times over the next three years, frightening many investors away from riskier assets such as cryptocurrencies.
* What to know about “flurona”.