Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* The majority of people hospitalized with COVID-19 in New Jersey were actually admitted for reasons other than COVID-19, officials said on Jan. 10. Of the 6,075 people with COVID-19 and hospitalized in the state, just 2,963 were admitted for COVID-19, New Jersey Health Commissioner Judith Persichilli said during a briefing.
* The vast majority of Americans, regardless of political party, now say that American society and culture are in decline, according to a poll from the Trafalgar Group and Convention of States Action. The poll found that 76.8% of respondents believed US society and culture are in a “state of decay,”
* Anthony Fauci called KS Sen. Roger Marshall a “moron” during Tuesday’s hearing on the coronavirus. Marshall, who is also a doctor, questioned Fauci as to whether Fauci should have a publicly available financial disclosure form like other witnesses.
* Judicial Watch Sues on Behalf of OpenTheBooks.com for Fauci Financial Disclosure Records and Royalties Paid to NIH Employees – judicialwatch.org/jw-sues-nih-royalties/
* Every American Needs To Hear This Speech – Dennis Prager, PragerU.com
* Last year, America’s doctors, nurses and paramedics were celebrated as frontline heroes battling a fearsome new pandemic. Today, under Joe Biden, tens of thousands of these same heroes are denounced as rebels, conspiracy theorists, extremists and potential terrorists.