Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* For Virus Testing, Saliva May Be a Better Option, NYT – As Omicron spreads, some experts are calling for a switch to saliva-based tests, which may detect infections days earlier than nasal swabs do. – ‘The virus shows up first in your mouth and throat,’ Dr. Milton said. ‘That means that the approach we’re taking to testing has problems.
* CDC Says Cloth Masks Are Not as Effective as Others.
* Glenn Beck’s 2nd Bout With COVID ‘a Little Disturbing’ But Glenn says he’s not concerned – He is being treated with ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine and fluvoxamine – Glenn’s not vaccinated.
* A possible COVID benefit: Medical face masks make us more attractive, study finds – Medical or surgical face masks, originally a social taboo associated with sickness and disease, may now increase attractiveness, research suggests – USA Today.
* Poll: Americans say US faces mental health crisis.
* The increasing hysteria of the climate-change industry.
* Inflation Becomes Stagflation and Neither are ‘Transitory’ – WorldaffairsBrief.com
* Stagflation is: when The real rate of inflation rises to 10-15% and prices get out of reach for the poor and lower middle class who then have to cut back on spending—which causes inflation to level off due to lower demand.