* Guest: Eldon Stahl – Field Coordinator – The John Birch Society – JBS.org – TheNewAmerican.com
* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1847.20 Silver: $24.45.
* Colin Flaherty, Rest in Peace My Faithful Brother! – he was a very successful podcaster, live-streamer, and author – Not to menttion a great friend of Liberty RoundTable Live.
* Division on Crypto In Feud of Tech Billionaires – The web3 revolution, promises the democratization of commerce and information by building a better internet on blockchain networks — distributed ledger systems that form the basis of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It theoretically would cut out traditional middlemen and gatekeepers, letting users transact directly and have a greater stake in the programs they use.
* Essentially, web3 refers to an internet operating on so-called tokenomics. Tokens are digital units of cryptocurrency.
* In May and October, Cryptopia will descend upon Salt Lake City in a big way, transporting our city into a future utopia with its own currency, transportation, museums, and arenas. We’re building a whole new world.
* QR code scams on the rise. Think twice before you scan.
* Earth’s core is rapidly cooling, study reveals. Is our planet becoming ‘inactive’? – USA Today.
* Belgium No Longer Recommending Moderna Vaccine For Those Under 31 Due To Risk Of Heart Inflamation.