* Another Conspiracy Confirmed: How the Plunge Protection Team Rigs the Markets – Corbett Report – 08/31/2019.
* The IRS will soon require taxpayers to submit a scan of their face in order to access certain features and tax records. The change will force users to sign into the IRS website through an account with third-party firm ID.me, and provide a government identification document with their photo alongside a selfie to verify their identity, according to the IRS website.
* IRS Hacked: Thieves Steal Personal Information of 104,000 – Was Your Data Stolen?
* A Scandal is Brewing at the IRS – Katie Pavlich, TownHall.com – Confidential tax information belonging to hundreds of Americans, who happen to be some of the richest in the country, has been released and published.
* It is illegal for the IRS to expose confidential tax information to the public.
* How much does the average American make? These Ivy League students think it’s six figures – USA Today – The average worker makes $51,480.
* WHEELS. The Little Roadster That Leaves a Smile – Jim Motavalli – Enjoy Mazda Miatas. The little cars combine affordability with clever engineering, dependability and driving fun.
* Sticker shock: Average used car price is $29,000.