* Guest: Pete Sepp – President of National Tax Payers Union – (NTU) is the Voice of America’s Taxpayers, mobilizing elected officials and citizens on behalf of tax relief and reform – NTU.org.
* The uncertain future of Build Back Better!
* Already, IRS Miscues Are Making a Complicated Tax Filing Season More Complicated – Andrew Wilford.
* NTU Rates Congress!
* Guest: Matthew Vadum, Courts and Justice Reporter – TheEpochTimes.com
* Mr. Vadum is an award-winning investigative reporter and a recognized expert in left-wing activism.
* Matthew is the author of Subversion, Inc.: How Obama’s ACORN Red Shirts are Still Terrorizing and Ripping Off American Taxpayers and Team Jihad: How Sharia-Supremacists Collaborate with Leftists to Destroy The United States.
* VP Kamala Harris plans to attend the inauguration of Honduran President-elect Xiomara Castro – A socialist with anti-Semitic ties.
* The Supreme Court on Monday agreed to hear a pair of cases challenging the consideration of race in the college admissions processes – The challenges – one against Harvard, a private institution, and the other against the University of North Carolina, a state school – argue their admissions processes discriminate against Asian American applicants.