* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight! – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* “If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered.” – Thomas Jefferson.
* Yellen Not Yellin. Yellen Critics Yellin: Start Yellin Yellen! – Do we really operate in a free market?
* There’s a News Blackout on the Fed’s Naming of the Banks that Got Its Emergency Repo Loans; Some Journalists Appear to Be Under Gag Orders – WallstreetOnParade.com
* We’ve never before seen a total news blackout of a financial news story of this magnitude in our 35 years of monitoring Wall Street and the Fed.
* It was the first time the Fed had intervened in the repo market since the 2008 financial crash – the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression.
* The Federal Reserve released the names of the banks that had received $4.5 trillion in cumulative loans in the last quarter of 2019 under its emergency repo loan operations for a liquidity crisis that has yet to be credibly explained. Among the largest borrowers were JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs and Citigroup, three of the Wall Street banks that were at the center of the subprime and derivatives crisis in 2008.
* These are stockholders in the Federal Reserve, BTW, This is like giving money to yourself. This is beyond a moral hazard.
* Hidden Data from the Fed Should be Today’s Biggest Story in the World – GlenBeck.com
* With Jump in Profit, Amazon Prime membership is going up. The annual charge in the US will be $139, up from $119, while the monthly fee will rise from $12.99 to $14.99.
* What can we do to prepare for the Crash?