* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org
* 7 reasons to count ballots by hand – SecureVoteUtah.org
* Utah Legislature: SB88 Digital Dr License – Centralization of information means centralization of power. It also increases the ease of having information hacked and compromised. It allows those with the information to control us.
* This connects our drivers licenses and information to an international organization that will have oversight and power over our private, medical information, and our right to travel.
* This Bill Creates a credit score, just like China does!
* Alexander Hamilton: General Welfare Clause.
* A Time for Introspection – Jacob Hornberger – We can end this “dangerous and destructive mayhem” by doing two things:
First, restore America’s founding foreign policy of non-interventionism. Abandon foreign military bases, including Guantanamo, Cuba. Bring home our troops. No more state-sponsored assassinations, kidnappings, coups, wars of aggression, alliances with dictatorial regimes, foreign aid, and regime-change operations.
Second, restore America’s founding governmental system of a limited-government republic. Dismantle the national-security state. Maintain an adequate defense force. No more massive military-industrial-congressional complex.
* The Cold War Racket Never Ended for the US – LewRockwell.com
* The US didn’t end the Cold War; the Soviet Union ended it. And the US military-industrial complex didn’t like it one bit – The supposed international communist conspiracy “boogeyman” was used to frighten us (Americans) into supporting the continuation of the Cold War racket.
* China, Russia, Iran Pose Rising Threats to US, Free World – The Solution is a Humble policy of non-interventionism.